2012年10月9日 星期二

My dream

My dream of my life is that I would like to be a successful director in human resources department of a good reputation company.  Also, to be that kind of person, of course, I need to be knowledgeable in doing that.  That is important for me is because I admire people who can control or lead the department as a director, even in human resources department, they need to control the employees for the whole company for who to employ and who not to employ.  That is why I think being a director in human resources department is important for me.  I am of course doing my best to achieve this position, as I am currently studying business administration and specialize in global management, so that I think I can learn more things about being a leader of a team in which to become a good director.

Furthermore, I think what is preventing me from achieving my dream is my laziness.  Sometimes, I am too lazy not to read so much books to learn more stuff to achieve what I want, but then, now I am improving to overcome my laziness.  I seldom read a book before, but then now I am forcing myself to read a least one page or one article per day to make my knowledge stronger.  In addition, I think after this LBA course, I will keep studying or like half study half work till PHD to make myself qualified enough to become a director in the future.  Also, despite of continuing my studies, I will also apply for jobs like working in human resources department which I have already experienced that this year and I would like to experience different kinds of work in human resources department in the near future.  Therefore, these are what I think I could do to get closer to my dream.

沒有留言:

張貼留言