2012年10月3日 星期三

Difficult problem

I still remember that one of the difficult problem that I faced before in my life is I had a fight with my best friend and my parents.  Back then when I was in high school, there was a time I became a bad girl in which I went out till night after school and even answer back my parents.  I guess that was just because I was a rebellious girl in junior high.  At that time, the most difficult problem was the communications between me and my parents and one of the best friends.  My parents always scolded me because of me behaving bad and my best friend tried to give me some advice not to go against my parents and be a good girl, etc.  However, maybe she had given too much advice which made me felt so annoying, that is why we had a fight and did not talk to each other.  

After a few months, I changed back to a good girl.  I solved this problem because my mother cried because of what I did which hurt her.  That is why I felt ashamed and promised my parents not to be bad again and will always listen to them.  Well, after that problem, we never had a block or obstacles between our communications.  On the other hand, I apologized to my best friend which I know she just wants to protect me and wants me to be good.  Though we are still friends now, but then not that close anymore, I was a bit regret about this.  My emotions at that time was up and down, not really stable cause I was happy when I am with my friends outside, but having a fight with my best friend and parents which who I most wanted to share my things with made me feel really bad.  Actually I think God did help me throughout this difficult problem, He tried to tell me who really treats me good and who is not.  I know he did not tell me straightly but then he did give me some hints.  For example, one time when I wanted to go out late at night, my parents asked me not to go, suddenly my  aunt called me to help her do something which is really important, that is why I did not go out that night.  In addition to that, that night which I was supposed to go out, those friends (my outside bad friends), tried to do something illegal, so I feel so lucky did not go out that night.  That is why my difficult problem is solved and I never meet those bad friends again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言