2012年10月24日 星期三

The result of leadership motivation assessment said I had a score of 50, in which it saidI am uncentrainty over my motivation to lead.  I quite agree with this as sometimes I do not have much confident to lead the team and also this test tells me that I need to be more centrain over my motivation to lead the team so that makes me achieve my goal successfully and easily.

I also agree with this result of the burnout test.  It is so because I got 32 marks in this test and it said I have little sign of burnout and unless some factors are particularly severe.  I sometimes maybe burnout when things do not go well.  But after this test, it helps me and reminds me of the factors that I should beware of in order to avoid myself from burnout.

I am a bit disagree with the test as I am not that active enought, but this test has reminded me what I need to beware of and who I really am when maybe solving problems or facing or leading a team.  This really helps me also when judging a thing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言